Arizona Assisted Living Services
We are a solutions driven company where people matter; we are a company that provides compassionate care in people’s homes
The Cypress Homecare Team promotes teamwork and everyone assists with the creation of an environment where Team Member integrity, respect, innovation, initiative and empowerment are valued and encouraged. We will be an open, innovative, and continuous learning company that energetically supports the people we serve. We are here to promote and advance the Vision, Mission, and Values of CHS by providing exceptional solutions, support and direction for caregivers and families in order to provide the best home care in Arizona.
Our Team Vision
To be the world’s best Homecare Agency and be recognized as the best by caregivers and our clients.
Goal: To maintain the recognition as Arizonas Best Homecare Agency and to be recognized as the industry standard among our peers.
Cypress Homecare Solutions
Commitment, Mission & Values
Our mission is to provide quality empowered individualized compassionate care in the homes of people we serve providing programs and solutions to assist families. To Achieve our Mission: We will deliver empowered individualized compassionate assisted living services, training, and programs to achieve the optimum support and guidance for those we serve. This means creating a continuous quality improvement environment, emphasizing team member leadership development and team member empowerment. In doing so, we hope to offer the best home care in Arizona.
- We will provide Homecare support, direction, and guidance to meet family members’ and clients’ needs.
- We will provide a range of services, resources, and solutions in response to Homecare needs. This means providing specialized programs and services to meet both short- and long-term goals and objectives of those we serve.
- We will empower and foster an environment that stimulates learning, supports professional excellence, and encourages contribution by all team members.
- We will practice what we preach by demonstrating our focus on four keys.
Empower those we work with to enable them to go “above and beyond” expectations
Support and encourage Growth and Leadership
Recruit & Retain outstanding caregivers and team members
Train and develop programs that support our most valuable resource, “our caregiving team members”
We are committed to quality, finding solutions, and exceeding expectations to deliver the best in home care in Arizona.
Our Shared Values
- Integrity, Honesty and Ethical Behavior
- Dedication to Empowerment of others and personal responsiveness
- Professional Excellence and High Performance
- Mutual Respect, Individual Dignity, and Diversity
- Team Member Participation, Contribution, and Teamwork
- Growth, Development, and Leadership
- Support of the Communities we work in
- Continuity of Service
Our Shared Commitment
We are committed to meeting and exceeding prevailing Homecare Standards of practice for our caregivers, team members and clients.
We will continually measure team member performance and perform client satisfaction surveys as part of our commitment to continuous quality improvement. (Pursuit of Operational Excellence)
We will provide the best available trained caregivers to serve our clients.
We will continue to cultivate our foundation of personal family service quality, foster superior service relationships, and establish and maintain empowered compassionate individualized care and training programs to maximize the performance of our team.